Thursday, June 9, 2016

Hope it Helps!

***Just ordered one of these:

Standing Desk VARIDESK Pro Plus 36


It's a sit-to-stand desk. I can't get the full desk because I have a big glass L-shaped desk and it's not going anywhere! I read the reviews on this desktop model though, and everyone says it's very sturdy. It ought to be for what it costs! I especially like that I can get two screens on it, that will be more convenient than my setup now. I've never been really interested in one before because I didn't think I would be able to comfortably use my foot pedal. Now, though, I do more proofreading and posting to the EMR than typing, I let my girls have the lines, so I should be able to stand about 75% of my day. That should help my back and legs. Looking forward to getting it and seeing how it works out.

***These kinds of judges are what you get when you elect liberals: Appeals court rules Americans don't have the right to carry concealed guns.  These is the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, known for its liberal leanings and high rate of having their rulings overturned. Still, it's disturbing that there are judges on the bench who haven't the first clue about the Constitution.

***Obama endorses Hillary Clinton, then has private meeting with Attorney General. Gosh, wonder what that was about?

The corruption of this administration is jaw-dropping, and will only continue if she is elected. Amazing that so many don't see that.

***
2


***


My Heart Leaps Up

My heart leaps up when I behold
A Rainbow in the sky:
So was it when my life began;
So is it now I am a man;
So be it when I shall grow old,
Or let me die!
The Child is father of the man;
And I wish my days to be
Bound each to each by natural piety.
William Wordsworth


No comments:

Post a Comment