Thursday, March 17, 2016

Point by Point Conclusion

***


We are on point #7.  Hard to believe we even have to cover this one, everyone with half a brain knows what Obama has done to our economy.  Fortune Magazine covers this nicely. While it's true that the stock market has gained, there is little else to be positive about. Home ownership is way down, wages are stagnant, and labor participation is the lowest it has been in a long time.

Point #8. I think they got him on this one, it's pretty obvious he did know who David Duke was.

Point #9: Really? REALLY? They want to argue that Hillary did nothing illegal? It has been proven over and over again that she had classified information on her phone and on her home server, and emailed it. That is not even in question. Why are some of her aids pleading the 5th, why have they offered immunity in exchange for testimony to one of her computer guys? Why did she erase a massive amount of emails - illegally, I might add? Those are not the actions of an innocent person, yet her true believers will hear none of it. Kind of amazing to watch.

Newsmax has a good story on this.

And there you have it. Again, this exercise was to prove the dishonesty of the Left, not to give Donald Trump a boost. Perhaps you haven't noticed, but I don't like him. If he is nominated, I will vote for him. I will not enthusiastically support him, though. I will not contribute to his campaign or promote him on my blog or on social media. I think he is a train wreck, and the only reason I would vote for him is I think anyone the Democrats nominate would be worse. What a shame when we could have had a conservative such as Scott Walker or Ted Cruz. I still hold out hope that Cruz will pull this out.

***I think I'm going to take a Facebook break. I'll still post my blog and check messages, but I can't stay out of political discussions, and it's getting pretty depressing. I'm seeing fellow Republicans on both sides of the Trump debate acting like moronic Democrats with the name calling and completely unsupported statements. I especially love the well thought out, cogent two word responses such as "Cruz sucks!" Yeah, real substantive argument there. Nobody is going to change anyone's mind, so it's silly to use my mental energy and time on arguments like that. I posted my opinion on a Fox News story about Rick Scott endorsing Trump yesterday - it was not inflammatory or insulting, just my opinion that Donald Trump is not a done deal and Ted Cruz still has a chance, and I had over 400 responses within an hour. 90% of them were vacuous, nonsubstantive diatribes like TRUMP IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE THE COUNTRY! What the heck do you do with that? It's a waste of time to try and talk  sense into someone like that, I honestly don't know why I let myself get drawn into those conversations. The only way not to is to just stop reading these stories and responding.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking..."We'll see how long THAT lasts..."

***
2


***Over $1 billion richer overnight. Good heavens.

Oracle ORCL +3.82% Chairman Larry Ellison is $1.3 billion richer today than he was at the stock market’s close on Tuesday, following a positive response to Oracle’s third quarter earnings report. Oracle stock jumped 3% in after hours trading Tuesday and is trading up nearly 4% from Tuesday’s close as of 1:30 p.m. Wednesday in New York. Ellison is currently worth $48.7 billion, making him the 6th richest person in the world ahead of Facebook FB +1.42% CEO Mark Zuckerberg who held that title yesterday.

Can't even fathom that.

***
A 24 year old boy seeing out from the train’s window shouted…
“Dad, look the trees are going behind!”
Dad smiled and a young couple sitting nearby, looked at the 24 year old’s childish behavior with pity, suddenly he again exclaimed…
“Dad, look the clouds are running with us!”
The couple couldn’t resist and said to the old man…
“Why don’t you take your son to a good doctor?”The old man smiled and said…“I did and we are just coming from the hospital, my son was blind from birth, he just got his eyes today.
Every single person on the planet has a story. Don’t judge people before you truly know them. The truth might surprise you.

***Itty Bitty Snake.

Smol Snake



***Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. ~~ Proverbs 3:5


No comments:

Post a Comment