Friday, March 25, 2016

At Calvary

***My friend reminded me this morning of one of my favorite hymns, "At Calvary." The chorus goes like this:

Mercy there was great and grace was free
Pardon there was multiplied to me
There my burdened soul found liberty
At Calvary

So very true. Very thankful this morning for what Jesus Christ did for all of us on the cross, and even more thankful that he rose again so that one day we can do the same.

***I love these trees. They're starting to bloom all over Richmond. :-)

Magnolia Trees in Bloom - Magnolia Hill


***



***Heartwarming story: Woman hears for first time after cochlear implant, boyfriend proposes.


A woman who was formerly deaf heard for the first time recently after receiving a cochlear implant at University of Mississippi Medical Center. The first words she heard? Her boyfriend proposing.
“I wanted to make the first thing you hear was asking you to marry me,” Kevin Peakman told his girlfriend, Andrea Diaz.

Awwww... :-)

***Backyard shed becomes office. Nice.




***I need this: 10 tricks to make yourself look better in photos.

***Breathes there the man with soul so dead, Who never to himself hath said, This is my own, my native land.
Walter Scott
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment