Saturday, January 16, 2016

Party Time!

***Our Secret Sister reveal party is today at my house. Always lots of fun. I think I'm ready... :-)

***What does it take to host a Super Bowl? Sheesh.

Tee time: The league requires exclusive access to three area golf courses (at no cost) so it can host a tournament on Super Bowl weekend.

Bowled over: The NFL also requests the use of two “top quality” bowling alleys (at no cost) for a bowling tournament the Wednesday before the Super Bowl.

A crazy junket: Sixteen months before the game, the NFL will send 180 people to the host city for a “familiarization trip” to inspect the region. The host city must cover all the expenses.

Show me the money: The NFL must be allowed to install ATMs in the stadium that accept “preferred” credit and debit cards. The league may also cover up or remove ATMs belonging to other banks if they wish to do so.

There's more - follow the link for the article.

***Check out what they used to wear in women's sports:

 Golf:
Golf

Swimming:
Swimming


Tennis:
Tennis

Basketball:
Basketball


***This is another reason I don't like Donald Trump. He knows Cruz is an American citizen, yet he is willing to lie for political gain. No different than a Democrat. Here is a close look at what he really stands for.

***
I was in a pet store picking up some pet food for my dog when I overheard the following conversation. A cute girl peaks over the counter and politely asks the sales representative. “I’m interested in buying a rabbit.” “Oh sure we’ve got lots of rabbits” gushed the motherly sales representative. “Do you have any specific color in mind? We’ve got some adorable white Bunnies down this isle.” The lady exclaimed. “Oh” said the cute girl with a wave of her hand, “I really don’t think my boa constrictor would care about what color it is!”

Read more at:

I was in a pet store picking up some pet food for my dog when I overheard the following conversation. A cute girl peaks over the counter and politely asks the sales representative. “I’m interested in buying a rabbit.” “Oh sure we’ve got lots of rabbits” gushed the motherly sales representative. “Do you have any specific color in mind? We’ve got some adorable white Bunnies down this isle.” The lady exclaimed. “Oh” said the cute girl with a wave of her hand, “I really don’t think my boa constrictor would care about what color it is!”
 ***Thank you, clueless Obama voter. Iran close to collecting $100 billion in frozen assets. Wonder what they'll use that for?

***
Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord. ~~ Psalm 31:34


No comments:

Post a Comment