Saturday, September 19, 2015

Sabbatical

***Hi everyone! I've made a hard decision. My business has grown to the point where I need to focus on it and cut out a few things that are taking up a little too much of my time. Unfortunately, blogging is one of them. I have already cut my Facebook time way back, and it wasn't much to begin with. I really enjoy blogging, but lately my entries  have consisted of a few hastily put together blurbs from the internet and a little whining about being so busy. I have so many things I'd love to write about, but at this point in time I have to focus on my business. I'm not shutting the blog down, but hopefully as soon as I get the S corporation settled and my new transcriptionists trained and pretty much on their own, I plan to revamp it, change the look, change the name (what was I thinking?), and take time every day to put some quality commentary, political views, humor, and interesting articles up.

Thank you for reading, and in the immortal words of the Terminator, "I'll be back!"

funny animals (10)


***
America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud. ~~ George W. Bush
***Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment