Friday, July 24, 2015

What a Slacker!

***Man, I'm really falling behind on my blogging. These 16 hour days are about to do me in. I've hired two more girls, but they can't start yet. One is still waiting for the hospital to encrypt her computer, and I'm waiting for a foot pedal and software I ordered for the other one.  We were planning to go to Ikea tomorrow, but I just have too much work to do. I doubt that I would enjoy myself for worrying about all the work waiting for me. When I get these two new girls going, I'm hoping to have a little breathing room! I'm uploading work to DropBox now, so I'm taking the small window of opportunity to blog a little.

***Oh, those loving, tolerant liberals. Here's what a liberal Boston Globe/Slate freelance writer says:

 

Okay, so you're too much of a coward to do it yourself, but you want someone else to. You, sir, are foul.

***Code Pink approves of the Iran deal. Oh, don't you feel better now?


***Hypocrisy and incompetence: Why the GOP fails. Pretty sad state of affairs.

***
funny church sign



***House OK's bill to crack down on Sanctuary Cities. Obama threatens veto. Of course he will, he sees all those Democrat votes.

***Ms. Transparency still won't turn over her email server. I really don't see how there are still people who can't see how corrupt that woman is.

***A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs — jolted by every pebble in the road. ~Henry Ward Beecher

***Have a great day!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment