Thursday, July 9, 2015

Oregon Worse Than California?

***First they fine a bakery $135,000 for "mentally raping" a horrid lesbian couple because they wouldn't bake a cake for them - now they are subsidizing 15-year-old sex change operations WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT.  Man, if I lived there I couldn't leave fast enough.

The list of things 15-year-olds are not legally allowed to do in Oregon is long: Drive, smoke, donate blood, get a tattoo -- even go to a tanning bed.
But, under a first-in-the-nation policy quietly enacted in January that many parents are only now finding out about, 15-year-olds are now allowed to get a sex-change operation. Many residents are stunned to learn they can do it without parental notification -- and the state will even pay for it through its Medicaid program, the Oregon Health Plan.
"It is trespassing on the hearts, the minds, the bodies of our children," said Lori Porter of Parents' Rights in Education. "They're our children. And for a decision, a life-altering decision like that to be done unbeknownst to a parent or guardian, it's mindboggling."

Wow.

***GOP trying to repeal sanctuary laws. Well of course they should be repealed.

The killing of Kathryn Steinle at the hands of a Mexican criminal who had been repeatedly deported has prompted Republicans to call for the repeal of sanctuary laws which limit cooperation between local and federal authorities in pursing immigration cases, according to The Hill.

Critics of sanctuary laws insist that they encourage criminal activity by creating regional areas where illegal immigrants can find safe haven.
Arkansas Republican Sen. Tom Cotton introduced legislation to withhold certain federal grants from sanctuary cities after a similar idea had been approved by the House Judiciary Committee in March, The Hill reported.
 
Sanctuary cities are in direct violation of federal immigration laws. (Yeah, I know, they're not being enforced anyway. Work with me). Sanctuary cities are communities that provide a safe haven for undocumented immigrants, where police do not enforce federal immigration laws. That's crazy. Did somebody miss the word "illegal" there?

***Oh, this is so true...
funny pictures (11)



***


A CHILD'S HYMN
Charles Dickens

Hear my prayer, O heavenly Father,
Ere I lay me down to sleep;
Bid Thy angels, pure and holy,
Round my bed their vigil keep.

My sins are heavy, but Thy mercy
Far outweighs them, every one;
Down before Thy cross I cast them,
Trusting in Thy help alone.

Keep me through this night of peril
Underneath its boundless shade;
Take me to Thy rest, I pray Thee,
When my pilgrimage is made.

None shall measure out Thy patience
By the span of human thought;
None shall bound the tender mercies
Which Thy Holy Son has bought.

Pardon all my past transgressions,
Give me strength for days to come;
Guide and guard me with Thy blessing
Till Thy angels bid me home.
 
 
***Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures. ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr., Life's Little Instruction Book
 
***Have a great day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I am tired of these one city governments pushing as we see in Oregon. Now they've stolen the nation in Obergfell, a New York City controlled court. And now in our state, our Civil War history is being purged by George Soros, who effectively bought the state in the Condon case. Once he won that, he's had puppet strings around the state, which means Deconfederatisation is happening. See The Reverend Jackson celebrating the removal of Confederate symbols WHILE racist Governors' statues are still up -- at the Democrats' request.

    This sexual deviancy stuff is out of control. They can't win at the ballot box, so they must steal at elite institutions to force their way.

    ReplyDelete