Tuesday, July 14, 2015

One Day at a Time

***I've decided I HAVE to get up and do a little exercise every day. I was doing so well there for a while, then I got a couple of new clients and have been so swamped I felt like I couldn't. I've been feeling really crappy in the evenings, though, after spending 12-14 hours at my desk. Yesterday I did my mini weight workout here in my office, today I took a walk. The problem is getting away from it! It took me two hours to finally get outside and walk. Every time I was going to get up and go, somebody from one of my offices needed something. I feel so much better, though, if I get up and move a little. Hopefully I can stay motivated.

***Our weak president signs a weak deal with Iran. This is outrageous. Sure would be nice if the media would report it for what it is: A disaster, and a dangerous one. But no, they will try to make it Obama's legacy.

Rep. DeSantis, chairman of the Subcommittee for National Security :
This Iran deal gives Ayatollah Khamenei exactly what he wants: billions of dollars in sanctions relief, validation of the Iranian nuclear program, and the ability to stymie inspections. It even lifts sanctions against Quds Force Commander Qasem Soleimani, who is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American soldiers during the campaign in Iraq. The deal will further destabilize the Middle East, allow Iran to foment more terrorism, and aid Iran’s rise as the dominant power in the region. By paving Iran’s path to a nuclear weapon, the deal harms American national security and effectively stabs our close ally Israel, which Iran has threatened to wipe off the map, in the back. Congress needs to move swiftly to block this dangerous deal.

What an inmitigated disaster this president has been.

***Poll: Most Americans don't think Iran will abide by nuclear deal.  Duh.

***Who has the best French Fries? According to a poll:




Five Guys
Sonic Drive-In
Carl's Jr./Hardee's
Chick-Fil-A
Jack in the Box
Arby's
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Rally's/Checkers
Burger King
McDonald's

Well, I've never had Five Guys or Sonic's fries. I love KFC's potato wedges, though.

***Government rakes in record taxes, but outspends them. Big surprise.

Despite the record tax revenues of $2,446,920,000,000 in the first nine months of this fiscal year, the government spent $2,760,301,000,000 during those nine months, and, thus, ran up a deficit of $313,381,000,000 during the period.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, total seasonally adjusted employment in the United States in June (including both full and part-time workers) was 148,739,000. That means that the federal tax haul so far this fiscal year has equaled $16,451 for every person in the United States with a job.

Sickening.

***
funny animals (5)



***Everything you do in life, every choice you make, has a consequence. When you do things without thinkin', then you ain't makin' the choice. The choice is makin' you. ~~ Mark Steven Johnson

***Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment