Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Dilemma

***I have some new clients and my already too busy day is even busier now. I've been thinking about giving up my blog and closing out of Facebook. Thing is, working so many hours here at home, those two things are my links to the outside world. I miss a lot on Facebook because there's no way I can read all of that content, but I do seek out the posts from my family and friends whom I know post pictures and updates that I'm interested in. Plus, I really enjoy writing in my blog. I wish I had more time to really write, rather than just give short opinions and thoughts because I'm always in a hurry to get back to my clients. I'm very happy that business is good, and even happier that I can provide an income to the girls who work for me, all of whom are fantastic. I am so fortunate to have them. I get a bit tired of spending so many hours working, but there will come a time when school loans and other bills are paid off, and I'll figure out a way to work fewer hours. For now, I'm going to keep my blog and Facebook because I really don't want to give them up, but I may find that I have no choice eventually.

***Is he serious? Obama is forwarding a policy to pay ransom to terrorists? This is brazen, even for him.

The Obama administration was accused Wednesday of giving terrorists an incentive to kidnap as it unveiled a hostage policy overhaul allowing families of U.S. hostages to pay ransom -- and allowing the U.S. government to help families communicate with captors.
"This doesn't fix anything," Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., a leading critic of the administration's hostage policy, told Fox News. "The money that we're going to be paying ISIS is going to be used to buy arms and to buy equipment to fight Americans and to fight the Iraqis."
But the White House said the changes are being unveiled with the families and victims in mind.
"We're not going to abandon you. We're going to stand by you," Obama said of hostages' families, speaking at the White House on Wednesday.
The policy review was formally released shortly before noon, and includes a host of changes beyond the clarifications on ransom discussions -- notably, the creation of a new bureaucratic structure for handling hostage cases.

You've never stood by anyone in the military in your life. I firmly believe this is just a way he has found to use taxpayer dollars to fund terrorism AGAINST THE UNITED STATES. If that is not aiding and comforting the enemy, I don't know what is.

***White House blames white male resentment for Obama's failures on guns, race. Oh, of course. Nothing is ever your fault, is it? What a petulant, whining child.

We get an insight into the thinking of the president and his party from a WaPo piece on his many frustrations with his administration’s failures on gun control and race relations:

“‘If you are a white man in America, this country is changing dramatically. You have always been in charge,’ said a senior administration official who spoke on the condition of anonymity [to] be candid. ‘So there is something to white men feeling like something has been taken away from them.’”

Not one in 1,000 white males cares about the presence of a Confederate war monument on the grounds of the South Carolina statehouse. Not one in 1 million would share the racist worldview of the Charleston killer. The overwhelming majority are focused on keeping themselves and their families afloat in the face of enormous challenges.

But focusing on them as villains is revealing and attributing the resistance to gun control and other issues as a personal response to Obama’s African heritage is an unintentionally damning revelation.

There’s nothing the president can do about the real issues, so finding and blaming a boogeyman becomes job one.

***Okay, now that's funny right there...

Donald trump running for president


***One-liners:

  1. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
  2. Britain has invented a new missile. It's called the civil servant - it doesn't work and it can't be fired.
  3. I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
  4. Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his bachelor's degree and the woman gets her master's.
  5. Confucius say, 'Man who sinks into woman's arms; Soon has his arms in woman's sink.'
  6. I intend to live forever - so far so good.

***Liberals are gonna hate this, but they'll lie about it and just keep pushing all this "green" baloney:

Electric cars are worse for the environment per mile than comparable gasoline-powered cars, according to a new study published by the National Bureau of Economic Research. This contradicts the common assumption that electric cars are cleaner. In spite of this, the federal government still pays $7,500 for every electric car purchased — a subsidy the nation would be better off without, say the authors.
The study was authored by four economics and business professors: Stephen Holland (University of North Carolina, Greensboro), Erin Mansur (Dartmouth College), Nicholas Muller (Middlebury College) and Andrew Yates (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill).
In monetary terms, electric cars are about half-a-cent worse per mile for the environment than gas-powered cars, on average. This means that if a government wants to tax a car based on how much it pollutes, electric cars should be taxed half of one cent more per mile driven than gasoline cars.

***
captions,Cats,funny


***The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own.You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny. ~~ Albert Ellis

***Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment