Thursday, January 15, 2015

Voting Democrat

***Allen West's "Top 10 Reasons to Vote Democrat."

10. I’ll vote Democrat because I can’t wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.
9. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
8. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
7. I’ll vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
6. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.
5. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.
4. I’ll vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.
3. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
2. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
And the Number One reason I’ll vote Democrat is:
1. I’ll vote Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, fish or frog.

 
Do you have any to add? Joshue Riddle adds:
I’ll vote Democrat because I hate capitalism. I hate it so much that I will tweet about how much I hate it from my iPhone while drinking a Starbucks.

My addition? I'll vote Democrat because kids shouldn't be allowed to pray in schools, but they need to stop serving pork in order to avoid offending Muslim kids.

***Is it just me, or does Pope Francis sound like he's making excuses for the terrorists who killed 12 people in Paris?

“If my good friend Dr. Gasparri says a curse word against my mother, he can expect a punch. It’s normal. It’s normal,” he said. “You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others.”

I don't see how conservative Catholics can continue to support this guy. Every time he speaks it sounds like he wants to curb another freedom.

***The Fox News obsession. The haters of Fox News really need to do a little research before making such fools of themselves.

This is a good piece.

***
funny animals (4)


***132 year old Winchester rifle found against a tree at Great Basin national park. Wow.

Archaeologists traversing the Great Basin National Park in Nevada came across an interesting find: a 132-year-old Winchester Model 1873 repeating rifle.
The Facebook page for Great Basin National Park said in a post last week that researchers found the rifle, known as “the gun that won the West,” leaning up against a tree.
“The 132 year-old rifle, exposed to sun, wind, snow, and rain was found leaning against a tree in the park. The cracked wood stock, weathered to grey, and the brown rusted barrel blended into the colors of the old juniper tree in a remote rocky outcrop, keeping the rifle hidden for many years,” Great Basin National Park said in a statement.
 
***Oxford University warns authors not to write about bacon, pork to avoid offending Muslims. SERIOUSLY??

The largest university press in the world has warned its authors not to mention pigs or pork in their books to avoid offending Muslims and Jews.
Oxford University Press (OUP) explained that their books must take into consideration other cultures of the world and must avoid mentioning pigs or “anything else which could be perceived as pork,” the International Business Times reported.
The move was revealed during a discussion on free speech during BBC Radio 4’s “Today,” following last week’s terror attacks in Paris.

Un-freakin-believable.

***
dogs,FAIL,bluffing,poker


***Our most basic instinct is not for survival but for family. Most of us would give our own life for the survival of a family member, yet we lead our daily life too often as if we take our family for granted. ~Paul Pearshall
 
***Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment