Friday, January 16, 2015

My Wagon's Draggin'...

***What a stressful week! My house has been completely upside down since we have been re-doing the kitchen, plus Suzan being off and having the extra work. But you know - I made it. The kitchen looks great, I'm really happy with it. Now I just have to put my house back together. Mark is a big help there, though. Suzan will be back Sunday, and this week work-wise went better than I anticipated. My other typists were great! Will still have to push it  over the weekend, but I didn't get mega-behind as I was afraid I would. I am SO looking forward to going over to Dayton and seeing Emily & Johnathan tomorrow! We're going to Pier 1 Imports and Sam's Club to look for some wall decorations for the kitchen. No idea what I'm going to do in there. The Americana decor won't go any more, so I'm going to sell that at our booth during the US 40 Yard Sale in May.

***"The Bloated Face of the Welfare State." Mother and daughter claim they're too fat to work, live off government handouts, and say they'd rather be happy and on benefits than depressed and thin. That is just *sad,* and I don't believe for a minute that they're "happy." This is in Great Britain, but I have no doubt at all that it is happening all over America. Too fat to work, indeed. I weighed as much as the daughter at one point, and worked full time at the Post Office AND ran a home business. We have to stop enabling these people.

***Supreme Court to rule on same-sex marriage. More erosion of states rights.

***How I've looked at the end of every day this week:

woof



***How your diet affects your mood.

"Psychobiotics?" Are you kidding?

***Liberal bully of the week: Idiotic Islamic Defenders. I have to agree.

What surprised me most this week?
(1) People are surprised that attacks are happening in these cities.
(2) It didn’t happen sooner.

***
it's a death trap


***
God's Wheel by Shel Silverstein
GOD says to me with a kind
of smile, "Hey how would you like
to be God awhile And steer the world?"
"Okay," says I, "I'll give it a try.

Where do I set?
How much do I get?
What time is lunch?
When can I quit?"

"Gimme back that wheel," says GOD.
"I don't think you're quite ready YET."



***Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment