Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Oh, Please...

***Is anyone besides me tired of hearing how awful the Clintons and the Obamas have it? The Target story told by Michelle Obama takes the cake.

"I tell this story – I mean, even as the first lady – during that wonderfully publicized trip I took to Target, not highly disguised, the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf. Because she didn't see me as the first lady, she saw me as someone who could help her. Those kinds of things happen in life. So it isn't anything new." 

Seriously, she's calling that racism. I am so sick of these people I could barf.

***Rubio slams Obama's Cuba agreement. Come on, you don't expect him to do anything that would actually benefit the United States, do you?

***Defense Dept. tests .50 caliber bullet that changes direction midflight. Wow. Not that Obama will ever let them use them.

“The objective of the EXACTO program is to revolutionize rifle accuracy and range by developing the first ever guided small-caliber bullet,” DARPA officials said in a statement on a YouTube video of the development. “The EXACTO .50 caliber round and optical sighting technology expects to greatly extend the day and nighttime range over current state-of-the-art sniper systems.”

***
wtf (20)


***Boy's "Chocolate Bar" book raises $1 million to help cure friend's illness.

Dylan Siegel wanted to help find a cure for an extremely rare condition that affects his best friend, Jonah Pournazarian. So two years ago, when Dylan was 6, the California boy wrote a book based around the words he and Jonah use to describe something as awesome as their friendship: chocolate bar.

Inspiring story.

***Cop is asked to stop selling "Breathe Easy" shirts. But...the thugs can continue to sell their "I Can't Breathe" shirts. How long are we going to acquiesce to these losers?





I don't see anything wrong with this at all. In fact, I'm going to buy one.

***Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. ~~ Napoleon Bonaparte

***Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment