Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Oh Happy Day!

***Well, Mark woke me up at 1:30 a.m. to tell me the Republicans had won big (I have to go to bed early because I get up so early), and I couldn't sleep a wink after that. Now, stand up to Obama, GOP!

***Democrat Meltdown!

DebJ: “Tonight doesn’t make me wish I had quit smoking. An early death would be merciful compared to a long slow one with insufficient nutrition and no health care, which is what is coming up. I’m torn, can’t decide in which order to cry and vomit and get sick.”
FLyellowdog: ”This whole election is leaving me with some very scary feelings. And I’m simply sick…physically sick…and emotionally drained.”
sammy750: “The GOP is the biggest scandal of the century. Huge voter suppression and fixing the voting machines so they didn’t register right. The GOP is the biggest fraud, AG Holder will be busy undoing all the GOP fraud wins”
zelduh: “Can we PLEASE let them secede? I think it is time to acknowledge that uniting the North and the South is a three hundred fifty year-old failed experiment. Next time any political leader in the South mentions that they want to secede, we should jump at the opportunity to untangle the country from the Red states. This country cannot have clean air, water and earth in many states, because Republicans. This country cannot have science in many states, because Republicans. This country cannot have rational, thoughtful, logical gun regulations, because Republicans. Women cannot exercise control over their own bodies in many states, because Republicans.”
CK_John: “I think the President has to put resignation on the table and not give them the satisfaction of being impeached.”

Much more at the link. The one about the voting machines is really rich. Every glitch, EVERY ONE, favored Democrats. Wonder if Sammy750 can tie his own shoes?

***Why so many of the polls were wrong. Rush's take.

***
Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 8.03.11 AM


The will of the people. 'Nuff said.

Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 8.03.46 AM




***
z funny (3)



***Seriously? This woman sued Starbucks because they stopped making a product? Sheesh.

***Why a family has quarantined itself for five months.


***
funny animals (4)



***Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself. ~~ William Faulkner

***Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment