Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Blockbuster, Bombshell, Bah!

***Hey, I'm not saying the "revelation" that Hillary Clinton's cronies scrubbed incriminating documents before turning them over to the Accountability Review Board (which, by the way, in this administration means nothing) is not important, I'm just saying it's not going to be treated as important. Why, if there were a Republican administration there would be no end to the gleeful news coverage, wall to wall, nonstop, it would be a feeding frenzy for the media in this country. As it is? Well, you can almost hear the crickets chirping. It's shameful and demoralizing to think our Founding Fathers wanted to ensure freedom of the press so the citizens of our country could be informed. Now? The media is nothing but an arm of the Democrat Party.

Trey Gowdy and other Republicans who want to get at the truth are facing an uphill battle. There is no way our "Justice" Department, with Eric the Red Holder in charge, is going to let anything happen to His Highness, or anyone else in the inner circle. We have GOT to get those pathetic excuses for human beings out of there.

***Obama's sending more troops to fight Ebola than ISIS.

***Unbelievable: Deaf students push for right to serve in military. It's not a RIGHT! Geez. If you're not qualified, you're not qualified. Period.

***


***Not much time today, I can't believe how busy all of my offices are. I'm happy for the work, but the anxiety I'm feeling ain't much fun.

***Goldfish  undergoes brain surgery. You gotta be kidding me...

A 10-year-old goldfish in Australia is recovering from life-saving surgery to remove a brain tumor, BBC News reported Tuesday.
George, whose owner lives in Melbourne, underwent the high-risk procedure after being placed in a bucket of ice water that contained anesthetic, according to the Lort Smith Animal Hospital’s Facebook page.
"George had a quite large tumor on the top of his head that was growing slowly, and it was beginning to affect his quality of life," said Dr. Tristan Rich, who performed the operation.

Just when you think you've heard everything...

***
A Time to Talk
by Robert Frost

When a friend calls to me from the road
And slows his horse to a meaning walk,
I don't stand still and look around
On all the hills I haven't hoed,
And shout from where I am, 'What is it?'
No, not as there is a time to talk.
I thrust my hoe in the mellow ground,
Blade-end up and five feet tall,
And plod: I go up to the stone wall
For a friendly visit.

***From the mouths of babes...


 ***I think of a hero as someone who understands the degree of responsibility that comes with his freedom. ~~ Bob Dylan

***Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment