Sunday, August 24, 2014

Party Time!

***Having the whole Elsrod bunch over today for mom's 88th birthday. I was exhausted last night after running around all day getting groceries and stuff, cleaning, trying to transcribe a little, more cleaning...it'll be worth it, though. I'm looking forward to having everyone here today. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten much transcription done, that's bugging me. Hopefully I'll have the energy after everyone leaves to get a little more done.

Here's one of my favorite pictures. This is from when my niece Amy and her family were here during spring break - this is Megan (another niece), Mom, and Amy:


Beautiful, aren't they?

***Targeting conservatives in Wisconsin. Imagine if conservatives were targeting liberals like this. Maybe the press would be a little more interested?

***IPhone 5 for 97 cents?


***At Amazon.com, 50 Kindle books for $2 each. Won't do me any good, I have a Nook.


***"So Help Me Golf"

***



***Well, gotta go peel 5 lbs of potatoes for potato salad...so I'll leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment