Monday, July 7, 2014

Owie

***Trying to work while the whole left side of my face hurts. I have no idea why! Unfortunately, my doctor can't get me in until Wednesday morning, so I'm just going to have to put up with it. Rats.

***Feds may bring in riot squad against illegal immigrant protesters. Too bad our government didn't have the gumption to send a few people in when we needed them in Benghazi. Hey, plenty of folks to send to harass a cattle farmer and American citizens exercising their rights. What a screwed up country we're becoming.

***Apollo astronaut says global warming is the "Biggest Fraud in the Field of Science." I concur. Of course the climate is cyclical. But we have nothing to do with it.

Apollo 7 Astronaut Walter Cunningham has described climate alarmism as fraud, while presenting a preview of his upcoming Heartland presentation scheduled July 7-9 to MRCTV.
“Since about 2000, I looked farther and farther into it,” Col. Cunningham (USMC, Ret.) tells MRCTV in an exclusive interview. “I found that not one of the claims that the alarmists were making out there had any bearings, whatsoever. And, so, it was kind of a no-brainer to come to the conclusion.”

***


***It's here! Nutella ice cream!


***


***Unquestionably, there is progress. The average American now pays out twice as much in taxes as he formerly got in wages. ~~ H.L. Mencken

***Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment