Sunday, February 16, 2014

Reconciled

***I learned a lot that I already knew this morning. I know that sounds strange, but I love sermons that strengthen knowledge that I already have, but don't dwell on enough. Pastor James preached from Colossians 1, regarding reconciliation. He did a great job explaining how there is only one way to be reconciled to God, through His Son and His finished work on the cross. We are presented "holy and unblamable and unreprovable in His sight." What a wonderful promise!

***Thinking about a plank challenge? I've been considering this. I don't get nearly enough exercise, though I plan to begin walking and riding my bike again if the snow ever lets up. This is a good article regarding what to do and what not to do.

***Crazy ways to enjoy grilled cheese. Okay, some of these are a bit weird...

***


***Lech Walesa: "Obama wasn't ready to be world leader." Ya think?

***
I haven’t seen my wife.
She’s been gone for many days.
I’ve tried to send her messages.
I have tried several ways.
But now it seems she’s lost.
With her new found interest.
Curse her friend,
Who invited her to Pinterest.

By Evan James Griffin

***                                              GOT IT!



***He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? ~~ Micah 6:8

***Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment