Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

***Wasn't planning to blog today, but I have the meatballs in the Crock Pot, the turkey breast in the oven, sugar free cake for Peter baked, and the dip made and ready to go. I have a few minutes, so I thought I'd pop to my blog and say Merry Christmas! I hope you are as blessed as I am.

***
Isaiah 9:6-7

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

 

***White Christmas. The greatest Christmas song? Sure is one of my favorites.  Love the movie, too!



***I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys.  ~Charles Dickens

***Have a wonderful Christmas day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment