Friday, December 28, 2012

Feinstein Follies

***Oh, my leftist friends always try to tell me that gun control doesn't include  guns used for hunting, gun control is only about registering your guns, gun control isn't about taking guns away, and various other insipid, ignorant blather. Don't let 'em fool ya.

LIARS.

***


***Pessimism abounds as White House calls cliff meeting. Doesn't matter what happens. You know as well as I do that the press will see that the Republicans get the blame.


***Is it just me, or are online advertisements getting even more annoying? I can't seem to go to a page without a big full-page pop-up, even when my pop-up blocker is on. So irritating.

***Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf, RIP.

***Charles Krauthammer: Has anything they have told us regarding Benghazi turned out to be so?

Good question.

***Judge Sotomayor refuses injunction for Hobby Lobby. They are suing regarding the contraception requirement in Obamacare. Judges like her were one of the biggest reasons I wanted to see Obama sent packing in November. Now we'll no doubt get at least one more left wing idiot just like her on the court.

***                                                  GERONIMO!!!



***20 places every American should see.

Lots of places here I'd love to see.

***Here's a fashionable dude...



***If we had no faults of our own, we would not take so much pleasure in noticing those of others.  ~Francois duc de la Rochefoucauld

***Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment