Saturday, September 22, 2012

Reid's Fevered Imagination

***What a jerk. Romney did what Harry Reid said he wanted, he released his 2011 taxes. Now that his "Romney didn't pay any taxes" lie has been exposed, he has sunk to a new low. (I know, I didn't think that was possible, either). Now Romney paid too much, he's hiding something! Honestly...how do intelligent people justify voting for these bozos?


Also, a revised approach from the left: Romney now pays too much in taxes and leaves too many deductions on the table. As they say, you can’t make this stuff up.
Update II: Reid responds: “He’s hiding something! It is so evident he’s hiding something!”
Now Romney’s “hiding something” just because reality doesn’t conform to the scenario that’s been played out in Harry’s intracranial cuckoo’s nest for the past several weeks?

***A Brief History of Muslim Outrage. Religion of peace, indeed.


***Have you heard about the Obama Apology ad running on Pakistani TV? Yep, Mr. Tough Guy is apologizing for America again.

***Recovery?



***


***Please shut up, Peggy Noonan. You're not helping.

***
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Romans 8:16-18, KJV

***
When my wife and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up  our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service  department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver's side  door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door  handle and discovered that it was unlocked. "Hey," I announced to the technician, "it's open!"  To which he replied, "I know - I already got that  side."

***


Wow. Just looking at that makes me dizzy.

***This from CBS? Hard to believe.

***From Inspire 21:

The Little Chap Who Follows Me

-- Author unknown
A careful man I ought be;
A little fellow follows me;
I do not dare to go astray
For fear he'll go the self-same way.
I must not madly step aside,
Where pleasure's paths are smooth and wide,
And join in wine's red revelry -
A little fellow follows me.
I cannot once escape his eyes;
Whate'er he sees me do he tries -
Like me, he says, he's going to be;
The little chap who follows me.
He thinks that I am good and fine,
Believes in every word of mine
The base in me he must not see,
The little chap who follows me.
I must remember as I go,
Through summer's sun and winter's snow,
I'm building for the years to be,
A little fellow follows me.
boy following man 
***"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." -- Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865) 
***Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment