“So, y’all better vote for fu**ing Obama,” she told the massive crowd, adding: “For better or for worse…we have a black Muslim in the White House.”
Amazing that so many people spend good money to see idiots like her. Bet Obama didn't like that Muslim thing.
***Speaking of idiots:
***The little Petty Dictator says we need a "New World Order." Uh huh. I think we should completely halt all foreign aid for a little while. Let's see how they get along without us.
***10 reasons why Mitt Romney will win, according to David Limbaugh.
THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED
1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
2) When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
5) You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
6) Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
7) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
8) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
9) Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
10) The best place to be when you're sad is Grandpa's lap.
Fire your hairdresser, woman.
***Dirty politics: Military voters in Wisconsin told to submit ballots - a week after election.
The Federal Voting Assistance Program website published an incorrect deadline for the return of returning military ballots in Wisconsin. Had this error not been corrected, thousands of Wisconsin servicemen and women could have been disenfranchised in this key swing state this November.
"He’s coming to a state where there are a lot of members of the LDS Church," Reid said in advance of [Mitt] Romney’s Friday visit to Nevada. "They understand that he is not the face of Mormonism."Said the man who built his fortunes on shady real estate deals and peddling influence as a member of Congress. The story goes on:
Reid, the highest-ranking Mormon in elected office in America, noted on Friday a recent opinion piece published in the Huffington Post by Gregory A. Prince, co-author of "David O. McKay and the Rise of Modern Mormonism." "He said that Romney has sullied the religion that he, Prince and Romney share," Reid said.Being accused of sullying religion by Harry Reid is rather like being castigated by Madonna for not being a virgin. Considering his bearing of false witness against Mitt Romney over the man's taxes, I'd recommend re-reading of the Ten Commandments before sitting in judgement on anyone.
***Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it. ~~ Henry David Thoreau
***Have a great day!