Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Quick!

***I've had a weird day so far. Started at 3:00 a.m., as usual. Along about 7:00 I noticed there were "spots" on my computer screen I had a flashing something-or-other in my right field of vision. Kinda scary, actually, I had to move my head around to see all the areas of my computer screen. I know I need new glasses, so I tried on a pair mom had brought over that she doesn't use. They're stronger, but it didn't make a difference. I had a hair appointment, so I got up and was away from the computer for about an hour and the problem is gone. Guess I was just here too long, but that's not unusual, I do it every day. I am going to call the eye doctor and get in for an examination and new glasses. It has been over two years, I'm sure. While I was at my hair appointment, Linda was telling me about her daughter-in-law who had the same Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery I had. She is now a size 8. It irritates me because she does all the things you're not supposed to do - she drinks alcohol, doesn't get her 60 grams of protein a day, doesn't drink her water, etc. I do what my doctor tells me, and I would like to lose another 75 lbs. and can't do it. I'm not nearly where I'd like to be. True, I'm down 130 lbs, but not nearly at goal. Very, very frustrating. Lastly? I'm back here, typing my heart out, and the computer I connect to at one of my clients keeps kicking me off. I'm just going to have to work on another account, but that's the one the needs my attention right now. Anybody got a spare Prozac?

***Check out my sister's beautiful yard. The pictures don't do it justice, but you can get an idea. She certainly got the green thumb in the family, I sure didn't get any of that talent.

***Calm....



***A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties.  ~Harry Truman

***Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment