1. DNC chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D., Fla.) calls the Ryan Medicare plan ‘literally a death trap’ in April 2011
2. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D., Texas) on “Hurricane Ryan” in April 2011
3. Health and Human Services Sec. Kathleen Sebelius offers ‘die sooner’ as an option under Ryan’s Medicare plan in May 2011
4. Wasserman Schultz compares Ryan plan to a tornado in March 2012
5. Democratic strategist and fundraiser Karen Finney says Obama campaign’s “Julia” would be dead by 30 under Ryan’s plan in May 2012
Follow the link for details.
***Debbie Wasserman Schults is declaring War on Truth.
***Did you know Obama cut $700 BILLION from Medicare? Of course not, the press is not going to tell you. But he did, and now he's attacking Ryan? What a .... oh, words fail me...
***London to New York in one hour? Wow.
***From A Gift of Inspiration:
The power of oneOne SONG can spark a moment
One FLOWER can wake the dream
One TREE can start a forest
One BIRD can herald spring
One SMILE begins a friendship
One HANDCLASP lifts a soul
One STAR can guide a ship at sea
One WORD can frame the goal
One VOTE can change a nation
One SUNBEAM lights a room
One CANDLE wipes out darkness
One LAUGH will conquer gloom
One STEP must start each journey
One WORD must start a prayer
One HOPE will raise our spirits
One TOUCH can show you care
One VOICE can speak with wisdom
One HEART can know what is true
One LIFE can make a difference
***Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels. ~~ Bob Thaves
***Have a great day!