Friday, August 31, 2012

Home Run

***Mitt Romney did a great job in his speech last night. Therefore, the Democrats will do whatever they can to lie about it, like they're doing with Paul Ryan's speech. I saw on Facebook people parroting what the liberal "fact checkers" were saying, that Paul Ryan's speech was full of lies. I also linked in my blog to sources showing that, in fact, everything he said was true and blowing apart the Democrats' "arguments." More here.  Doesn't matter. They put the idea in their followers' heads, and that's as far as they'll go. Heaven forbid they think for themselves. It's frustrating. Follow the link above for details about Romney's speech.

***Hannity says Obama's campaign is "beneath the dignity of the office." It is, and so is he.

***Clint Eastwood wasn't too bad, either!

Legendary Hollywood tough guy Clint Eastwood brought down the house with a comic turn Thursday night at the Republican National Convention, telling America it’s time to give a “stellar” businessman a chance to become president and say goodbye to the "attorney."
“I think it may be time for somebody else to come along and solve the problems,” he said to loud applause.
His stand-in for the "attorney," President Obama, was an empty chair on stage that he addressed in a mock interview -- a performance both awkward and uproarious, while being perfectly Clint.
At one point, he told the chair-Obama to “shut up.”

***This is nuts - a three judge panel struck down the Texas voter I.D. law, saying it imposes "strict, unforgiving burdens on the poor." These people are federal judges??!! The Texas Attorney General vows to take this to the Supreme Court.

***Apparently there is going to be a "blue moon" tonight. So THAT'S where that saying comes from...

***I like it:

MARCO RUBIO ON OBAMA: “These are the ideas that people come to America to get away from.”
 
CLINT EASTWOOD: “We all know that Biden is the intellect of the Democratic Party.”
 
***
 

***
Says one humorist: "Life is unfair. I lost my car keys at a ball game and never found them. I lost my sunglasses at the beach and never found them. I lost my socks in the washing machine and never found them. I lost three pounds on a diet -- I found them and five more."

***Beautiful...



***Politics, it seems to me, for years, or all too long, has been concerned with right or left instead of right or wrong.  ~Richard Armour

***Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment