Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dear Stay-at-Home Mom

***This is a great piece at Jim Daly's blog at Focus on the Family

***We had a storm last night that knocked our power out for a couple of hours. I set the alarm on my phone, but I guess I must have been afraid I wouldn't wake up because I woke up about 2:50, thinking it was probably 6:00 a.m. I'm driving Mom around on her Meals on Wheels route today, so I couldn't afford to oversleep.

***Rasmussen says that there's "no way" Obama wins in November if economy doesn't improve. It's unbelievable to me that he's even in the race. How can anyone possibly overlook his dismal record? How can anyone possibly want another four years of this?

***The Obama White House told police to "go easy" on Occupy protesters. Well, that explains a lot, doesn't it? I refer again to the questions above. How on earth can this man have any support?

The Obama administration told law enforcement authorities to go easy on Occupy Wall Street protesters, even though they were violating local laws, according to documents obtained by watchdog group Judicial Watch.
Emails from the General Services Administration show that the federal agency, acting on orders from the White House, told federal law enforcement authorities in Portland, Ore., not to enforce curfews on protesters camped out on federal property. JudicialWatch.org  obtained the emails through a Freedom of Information Act request lodged last year.

Boy, the press is all over this, right? Hear those crickets chirping?


Wait a Minute: Joe Soptic's Wife Wasn't Even Diagnosed With Cancer Until 2006?

Romney left Bain in 1999.
GST was shut down in 2001.
Soptic's wife had her own health insurance through 2003.
Now, in 2006, she was diagnosed -- diagnosed! -- with very late-stage cancer.
She died 22 days after diagnosis.
Is the argument made that Romney owed this guy another seven years worth of insurance coverage?
And what good would it even have done? She wasn't even diagnosed until just over three weeks before she would die.
What?!
I have to point this out because until now I'd been assuming she was suffering with cancer for years.
I knew this ad was preposterous, but this is just too much.

***

Really, Mr. Trump, can't you afford a mirror?




***Neat picture...



***Experience is what you got by not having it when you need it.  ~Author Unknown
***Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment