Friday, July 13, 2012

Scarce

***Light blogging the last couple of days. I got up yesterday and my PC wouldn't boot up. My computer guy still has it, and can't get into it because of the encryption program. I've been using my laptop to work, but there are some things I can't do on it; one client in particular. Yesterday was the most stressful day I've had in a while - doesn't look like today's gonna be much better. My computer repair guy called yesterday about 5:00 saying he had a couple more things he was going to try, but didn't sound too hopeful that they were going to work. Great. We have a few days in Virginia Beach planned at the end of this month...I really don't need the expense, and the time investment, of buying a new computer. I will have to reinstall everything too, since he won't be able to "slave" my old hard drive to the new one. Oh well....que sera sera, as they say.

***


***The antidote to frustration is a calm faith, not in your own
      cleverness, or in hard toil, but in God's guidance.
                                                                   - Norman Vincent Peale

***Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment