Tuesday, May 1, 2012

SEALs Slam Obama

***It's no surprise when President Obama acts unpresidential. It IS a pleasant surprise when someone besides conservative bloggers calls him on it.

Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign.

You notice where we had to go to find a story on this, don't you? That's right, a British newspaper.


***Boy, do I miss my PC! One thing about having an old laptop is there are only two USB ports. I have my mouse in one and my footpedal in the other, so I don't have any place to plug in my keyboard. It's probably a really good thing that I had to unhook everything and take my tower to them - man, that thing was dusty! All of the intakes and fan thingies were choked, it's a wonder it hasn't overheated. I took it out into the garage and blew it out with canned air, that's gotta help. I should do that more often, I know. Anyway...hope I get it back today! As I said, my laptop is old, therefore it's a lot slower, too. Oh well, it's certainly better than nothing.

***One World Trade Center. Okay, it has taken a lot longer than it should have, but man, this is gonna be awesome!



***Oh, that's cold: Recently dumped dentist removes all of her ex's teeth.

A recently dumped Polish dentist got revenge on her former boyfriend by removing all of his teeth – causing his new girlfriend to give him the boot as well, the New York Daily News reported.
Anna Mackowiak, 34, agreed to treat a toothache for her ex-boyfriend, Marek Olszewski, 45, just a few days after he had broken up with her.  According to the New York Daily News, Mackowiak initially tried to be professional about the process but had a sudden change of heart when she saw him lying in her chair.
That’s when Mackowiak allegedly gave Olszweski a massive dose of anesthetic and took out every single one of his teeth.  After the procedure, she wrapped his jaw in bandages to keep him from opening his mouth – and then she left.

Now that's what I call revenge.

***Happy Anniversary! It has now been three years since the Senate has passed a budget - a flagrant violation of federal law. But hey, there's a Democrat in charge. Rules don't apply to them.

***Dances with Hogwash. Love that headline!


***
***
A Clear Midnight  
by Walt Whitman

This is thy hour O Soul, thy free flight into the wordless,
Away from books, away from art, the day erased, the lesson
 done,
Thee fully forth emerging, silent, gazing, pondering the
 themes thou lovest best,
Night, sleep, death and the stars.
***                                SPIDER!!!  I hate spiders...


***Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment