Monday, December 6, 2010

Ouch!

***Woke up in a lot of pain this morning - I've got some serious carpal tunnel syndrome in my right wrist. I bought a wrist brace yesterday - but it's not good enough. I have to go find a stronger one today. I need one with a metal brace inside. I used to have one, but I can't find it and I don't remember where I got it. Gotta find one today, though.

***One weightlifter's take on weight loss and how he did/does it.  Interesting stuff.

***They'll auction anything. Now it's the Queen's underwear.

***Ted Turner says climate change bill means the difference between life and death. What an idiot.

***Four home-based business myths. It ain't easy, believe me!

***heehee!


No, I don't think you're an idiot. But the picture cracks me up!

***It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.  ~Author Unknown

***Have a great day!

1 comment: