Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday!

***Got a lot to do today, as usual. My carpal tunnel is acting up and my right hand is tingly and numb, but I gotta type through it, no choice! At least I'm not waking up in pain in the night now that I have my brace. I just wish I could find some of those fingerless arthritis compression gloves. I haven't been able to find them around here, so I guess I'll have to order some online.

***Obama talking about overhauling the tax code. That certainly does need to be done, but not by those as inept as he and his handpicked, clueless minions. It needs to be done by someone competent, and conservative. What we need is a Fair Tax.

***Say it isn't so...now there are pole dancing championships?? What next, lap dancing in the Olympics?

***Looks like the DREAM Act is in trouble in the Senate. Let's hope so.

***This hasn't been a stellar year for my Indianapolis Colts. They are now in a must-win situation to make the playoffs.

***With final House race finally decided, the Republican net gain in the House is 63 seats. Not bad, not bad at all.

***

***9 smart steps for cold weather fitness. I go to the Y regularly, but if it's not too cold out I still like to walk. If it's in the 20s, it's not bad at all, especially if the sun is shining. I like to get outside whenever I can, but sometimes that's not possible. I have some dumbbells and exercise videos here in case I can't make it to the Y. I feel a lot better if I'm exercising regularly, and you will too!

***One way to end the ridiculous saggy pants look!

***Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.  ~Eleanor Roosevelt

***Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment