Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Finally!

***I finally slept pretty much all night last night. I bought a good wrist brace with a metal insert that will not let my wrist bend during the night, so I didn't wake up in pain. Now today I have to find some of those fingerless compression gloves that I can wear while I type. I certainly can't afford to be away from my transcription for carpal tunnel surgery, so I gotta do some preventive maintenance!

***Join the side you're on. Great article.

***I didn't head to the YMCA this morning to work out because I'm going to try Zumba this afternoon. As a member, I don't have to pay for the classes. I used to do Jazzercise and loved it, and I think Zumba is a lot like Jazzercise. I like the dancy aerobics moves - I'm looking forward to it!

***Elizabeth Edwards, R.I.P.

***Wow, the Big Uniter really had some strong words for both the Right and the Left. Now we're "hostage-takers," "bomb-throwers," etc. etc. Way to stay above the fray, Mr. President. What a repugnant, whiny little brat.

***Chris Christie-isms. I love this guy!

***


***Here's what they oughta do: Freeze taxes, freeze spending, and go home!

***
 A Miracle Transformation 
An Amish boy and his father were visiting a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and back together again. The boy asked his father, "What is this, Father?" The father responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is."
      
      While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed an old lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of lights w/numbers above the walls light up. They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction. The walls opened up again and a beautiful 24 year old woman stepped out.
      
      The father said to his son, "Go get your Mother."


***The man behind Silly Bandz. Man, I wish I had thought of those things...!! 


***




No, this isn't an upside-down rainbow, and the photographer hasn't faked the picture. It's an unusual phenomenon caused by sunlight shining through a thin, invisible screen of tiny ice crystals high in the sky and has nothing at all to do with the rain.

***How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?  Four.  Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.  ~Abraham Lincoln

***Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment