***This guy gets it:
Because, the word "progressive" is just as wrong as the word "liberal". The statists who argue for the destruction of the dollar and for bank bail-outs (again) and for nationalised derangement of medical care and for green-inspired economic sabotage aren't "liberals". They do not believe in liberty; they believe in curtailing liberty. But neither do they believe in anything which it makes sense to anybody except them to call "progress". Progress is the exact thing these statists are now trying and have always tried to destroy, and just lately have been doing a pretty damn good job of destroying. Progress means things getting better. These self styled "progressives" are only making things worse.
***Obama wouldn't know "real and honest" if it bit him in the butt:
No you don't. You want to pretend to listen, then go right ahead and do what you want.
***Yuk. Another bad halftime show. Good thing I don't watch.
***Entrepreneur develops odor-trapping underwear. I'll take a case, please!
***Another environmentalism fraud. Have no fear, Obama will go along with it.
See the guy in the doorway? Sheesh, I'd be calling for a helicopter.
***Beware the email tax scam.
***Join Heritage.org. You'll learn more at that one web site than in every blog you visit.
***My all time favorite sports picture:
Developing your character...
It is something special to be around someone who has real character in all that they do. Below are 10 ways to build your character by adopting a positive attitude in achieving your own level of personal and business success.
1. Do it even if it's difficult.
2. Take responsibility for your choices, your actions and your consequences.
3. Know why you do what you do.
4. Be honest, and be true to your word, both with yourself and with others.
5. Know your strengths, and work from them. Know your weaknesses even better, and avoid feeding into them.
6. Recognise your choices and use them wisely.
7. Develop self-discipline and know how not to overdo it.
8. Develop the ability to luxuriate, know when it's time to stop, and be able to stop.
9. Know the difference between what you want and what you need.10. Recognise and respect boundaries. Be clear about your own, and give equal value and weight to those of others.
From "A Gift of Inspiration"
***May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it. ~Irish Blessing
***Have a great day!