Friday, November 12, 2010

What a Day!

***Gotta get a lot done this morning. I'm taking my mom to a doctor appointment at 7:30, then to an estate sale. I'm hoping to get back home in good time this morning because the work just keeps on coming! I keep telling myself be thankful, be thankful...

***This is a badge of honor, in my opinion. From Rush's web site:

RUSH: Look at this headline.  This is what I was going to say at the beginning of this show. Politico story: "RFK Jr.: Fox, GOP Killed Climate Bill -- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. blames Fox News and the 'narcissistic hacks' in Congress for killing climate legislation.  There was plenty of handwringing after the sweeping energy and climate bill collapsed this year in the Senate, and some argued that the White House didn’t devote enough political muscle to get it passed. But Kennedy, a longtime environmental activist and president of the Waterkeeper Alliance, said those accusations are misguided.  'I think people need to focus on who’s really to blame, which is Fox News and the Republican Party.'" 

I'd be proud to be known as the one who killed climate legislation. It's just another way to get more taxes out of people and assert more government control, and it's based on a complete hoax. So, way to go Fox News and GOP!

***Love this story. America loves you, Veterans! Ignore the pansies like Barack Obama who don't. You're the best!

***I'll believe it when I see it.

***This is a good one:


***Well, at least one president showed up to honor veterans. George W. Bush was in Ohio honoring vets yesterday.

***Wal-Mart to offer free shipping for online sales. That's a big plus! I don't know how many online shopping carts I've abandoned because of high shipping costs.

***"If you want to make a conservative angry, tell him a lie. If you want to make a liberal angry, tell him the truth. Works every time." ~~ Rush Limbaugh

***Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment