Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fun in the Sun, Day 2

***We had an awesome time yesterday with Peter's parents and Emily. Tawawa Park is beautiful. We ate chicken, played Frisbee (boy, I'm really bad at that...), and walked the nature trails. Today will be more fun with Mark's family. I got up at 4:00 to cook chili and make salad. Now I have to clean up my mess in the kitchen before getting ready for church.

***Boy in England will turn 10 years old at 10:10 p.m. on 10/10/2010. How cool is that?

***Check it out, a pink hippo!



***A disgusting stroll down memory lane. It amazes me that there are people out there wearing Che Guevera shirts and thinking he was just the coolest thing ever! He was a cowardly, crazy mass murderer.

***Glenn Beck to undergo medical testing for physical problems he is having. Keep him in your prayers!

***U.S. physics professor tells it like it is:  

'Global warming is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life' 

Amen, Sir. Too bad many of your brethren are trying to capitalize on the lie.

***A closer look at Internet Explorer 9.

***No one is a firmer believer in the power of prayer than the devil; not that he practices it, but he suffers from it.  ~Guy H. King

***Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment