Saturday, October 30, 2010

Candy!!

***Man, I've got candy everywhere. Tonight is Trick or Treat night in Richmond, so I'm prepared. I just leave it in the sack and out of sight until it's time, or I'm in trouble. If I eat more than one snack size candy bar, I'll be sick, and who can stop at one??

***It's Saturday, right? I usually get a little extra sleep on Saturdays, but I woke up at 2:30 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. Sooo...I'm baking a cake and blogging.

***This is crazy. Four-year-old child being sued in bicycle crash case. This guy is a golddigger, nothing more.

***Best scary movies of all time - according to PJTV.

***The "Tongue Patch" diet. This doctor surgically implants a patch on the patient's tongue in order to make it painful to chew solid food.

***Tubeless toilet paper. Hmmm. Well, that wasn't on my list of priorities, but hey...

***Giants riding high - leading World Series 2-0.

***John Kerry decries "Know-Nothingism" in America. Well, he's the poster child for *that*.

***


Reminds me of my kids a few years ago on Halloween.

***Oh, you gotta see this one too...


Heehee!

***Please....ohpleaseohpleaseohplease...

***In case you were wondering - here are the top 5 symptoms of kleptomania.

***The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. ~~ Ronald Reagan

***Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment