Friday, September 10, 2010

What Fun!

***Wow, yesterday was quite a day. Started at 3:00 a.m. working because I knew we'd be gone all afternoon visiting with Emily & Peter, and Johnny joined us too! Always great to get to see them both. I did Meals on Wheels with my mom in the morning, we took the necessary papers and signed the loan for the Tahoe afterward, went to the Green with the kids, then picked up the Tahoe when we got home. It really is nice. I like big vehicles, and it certainly is that!

***What a mess. This pastor wanting to make an event out of burning the Koran has certainly caused a stir. While I share his sentiments, doing what he planned to do serves no purpose. I hope his plans continue to be "on hold" indefinitely.

***JFK vs. Obama on taxes. Watch this, it's good.

***Entrepreneurs under attack. You know, the people who create jobs in this country.

***Students recruited to fill seats at Obama event. The thrill is gone.

***Five fast, healthy weekday breakfasts.

***No special reason for this, I just think it's a beautiful picture.


***If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins.  ~Benjamin Franklin

***Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. That Koran burning story gets more bizzarre all the time. There's at least one story out that the Westboro Baptist church will burn Korans if the Fla churhc doesn't.

    http://www.ocala.com/article/20100909/ARTICLES/100909743/1412?Title=Westboro-Baptish-Church-to-burn-Qurans-if-Dove-doesn-t&tc=ar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've posted an entry today on 9/11.

    http://hadleyblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/thu-september-9-2010-101030-pmof-upton.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I heard there's a pastor in Tennessee who wants to do it, too. Geez, guys, THINK.

    ReplyDelete