Monday, September 13, 2010

Resurrection Painting

***A friend sent this to me. Ron DiCianni is a Christian painter who has done some beautiful work. Check out his painting of the Resurrection, it truly is beautiful.

***The shame of Ground Zero.

***Even the Left is starting to get over Obama. Oh, not the fringe kooks who would cheer if he urinated on the Bible, but the more sensible ones who at least take the time to pay attention now and then. Obama was a fad, and fads change fast. Unfortunately, this fad has the power to do a lot of damage.

***Scenes from the St. Louis Tea Party rally. My husband and I joined our local Tea Party chapter, but hadn't really done anything. We decided to get off the sidelines and will be manning the Tea Party booth at one of the local festivals this weekend. Time to stop talking and get moving!

***This is a long read, but it is the most insightful one on Barack Obama that I've ever read.

***Yup.


***O'Donnell takes the lead in Delaware over Mike Castle.

***Take the Heritage quiz! I missed one, the last one. It's worse than I thought.

***US wins world basketball championship. I have to admit, I didn't even know it was going on...

***In Seattle you haven't had enough coffee until you can thread a sewing machine while it's running.  ~Jeff Bezos

***Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment