Saturday, September 18, 2010

Play, Then Work

***We get to see Emily today! We're meeting for dinner with Peter's parents and Emily at Lone Star Steakhouse in Dayton. After that, I'm going to have to get some work done. I lit a fire in the fire pit last night and we roasted marshmallows. I can eat one, but that one is sooo good! Think I'll do that again this evening. I love fall!

***Weasel Lisa Murkowski proves that Alaskan voters were right in rejecting her. She intends to run anyway, as a write-in candidate. The only thing that will do is siphon votes from Joe Miller. It's obvious where her loyalties lie - in herself.

***Robert Gibbs' veiled threat to Forbes magazine. He objects to the D'Souza piece I referenced yesterday. The truth hurts, doesn't it Mr. Gibbs?

***Hey, I'll have to get one of these. The Great American Conservative Women calendar!

***Caught in the act. Democrat operatives depict Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck as Hitler. Not only does it put their poor taste on display, it also proves their poor grasp of history, but I digress. These are the same people who claim to abhor personal politics, who say the Tea Party is furthering hatred and divisiveness. We all see you for what you are, Democrats. Hypocrites of the worst sort.

***Awwww....33 inch cow. Bet you've never seen one of those!


 ***'You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore' - Christopher Columbus

***Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment