Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mornin'!

***Just back from my 6:00 a.m. lap swim, that's a great way to start the day! Got my sugar free mocha latte and now I'm ready to roll! Good thing, too, 'cause I got lots to do, as usual.

***Golfer's errant swing causes forest fire. Now that's what I call having a bad day...

***Joe Miller pulls out a victory in Alaska. Good news!

***Okay, Ed Schultz, let's see you do it.

***Obama then and now.

***


This has gotta hurt - from Public Policy Polling:

We’ll start rolling out our Ohio poll results tomorrow but there’s one finding on the poll that pretty much sums it up: by a 50-42 margin voters there say they’d rather have George W. Bush in the White House right now than Barack Obama.

The difference between the two is striking. Bush is a good man who loves his country. He made mistakes, of course, but he was doing what he thought was right for the country, not trying to elevate himself and his party above all else. I think people are recognizing that.

***Seven easy ways to cut 500 calories a day.

***Here is Mike Gallagher's web site. He's a conservative talk show host - not my favorite, I must admit, but he does have some good points to make. Check him out. 

***The only consistency in the tax system is that once a tax is imposed, it's never rescinded. - Ronald Reagan

***Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment